Barbarian Canine Pendant
Cultural inspiration was taken from the Barbarian period in this canine motif. "The barbarian has been commonly used by historians to describe wild, uncivilized and uncultured groups..." --Wikepedia
The keum-boo technique was applied for a one of a kind jade necklace.
- Fine Silver and 24kt. gold keum boo
- Genuine Jade
- Handmade and one of a kind
- 16" Sterling silver chain
- Sacral or Solar Plexus chakra
- Star Sign Libra, Pisces and Cancer
Jade is a protective stone, and is believed to endow the possessor with the ability to interpret dreams, keep you from harm and bring harmony. Jade attracts friendship, soothes the mind, releases negative thoughts. Jade symbolizes renewal and is considered a lucky stone.